Home | Contact


Auto Coverage Information


Covers your legal liability for property damage and bodily injury that you are legally responsible for as the result of an accident. The law requires minimum coverage of $30,000 per injured person, up to a total of $60,000 for everyone hurt in an accident, and $25,000 for property damage. This basic coverage is called 30/60/25 for short. Basic coverage might not be enough if you are held liable for an accident. With rising medical costs and higher automobile prices, you should consider buying more than the basic limits.
Covers damage to your auto sustained in an accident.
Sometimes referred to as "other than collision," this coverage pays for losses to your auto from fire, vandalism, theft, objects falling on your auto, contact with animals and broken glass.
Uninsured Motorist:
Provides protection for bodily injury if another party is legally liable but does not have insurance. Some states require Uninsured Motorist Property Damage insurance, as well.
Underinsured Motorist:
Applies when the liable party's insurance is insufficient to pay for the extent of your bodily injury.
Medical Payments:
Pays your medical expenses, up to the limit of the coverage, for injuries sustained as a result of an auto accident
Personal Injury Protection:
Pays medical, funeral or lost wage costs for the person specified in the policy in the states where it applies.
Optional Coverages (must be requested by you)
Since collision and comprehensive insurance covers only the stock auto itself, many owners add "accessory coverage" to protect custom equipment such as added stereos and cd changers, custom wheels and paint.
Emergency Road Service:
Covers expenses when your auto breaks down or needs a tow when you are away from home.
Car Rental:
Pays for a rental car for you to drive while your damaged auto is being repaired.